What we do
- Removing sycamore to open the canopy
- Taming the flow of water in the stream with rocks
- Removing weed species, especially ivy and tradescantia
- Reforming and repairing the steps and path
- Planting, trees, shrubs, ferns
Bronwyn McLennan 0274544176
Who are we?
We are a group of local residents who want to see the lovely Purau Reserve restored, maintained and its amenity improved for all those who pass through it.
Purau Reserve, between Purau Terrace, Overdale Drive and Dyers Pass Road. Steps lead into the reserve from each of these streets/roads.